Sound Healing Articles
Spying on Subconscious Feelings With Sharry Edwards NanoVoice
We spend our formative years in school, developing our rational minds, but our emotions receive no formal attention. High divorce rates, job loss, employment stress, accidents, deaths, personal struggles, changing hormones, financial problems and health issues challenge everyone’s emotional health. Yet, as a society we stubbornly treat the development of our emotions as a low priority. Perhaps since emotions are invisible, they are treated as if they don’t exist. Meanwhile, emotions affect the bottom line of our health, happiness and well-being.
Developing the mind is important, but so is improving our emotional strength. Think about a world in which many people display emotional mastery and harmony! Emotional development is crucial for personal growth, but the cumulative affect from many impacts our entire society.
Sharry Edwards, a true genius of out time and a pioneer in sound healing, developed a system to monitor emotions, even the subconscious ones! Sharry’s signature system, BioAcoustics, maps and balances frequencies in our body, resulting in astonishing health improvements. Sharry has also now gifted us with a frequency based personality profiler, the nanoVoice. Hold on to your hats… it is free! (Download at www.NanoVoice.org)
Personality programs identify our natural talents, strengthens and capabilities, encouraging us to better utilize them. Simultaneously personality profilers identify our weaknesses, allowing us to turn them into strengths.
Sages throughout history report how difficult it is to “know thyself,” but these wise sages did not have access to Edward’s multifaceted nanoVoice. Today we shall investigate its ability to reveal subconscious emotions.
Many of our behaviors and moods are hidden beneath layers of pain. We do not eliminate negative feelings by ignoring them. By identifying and addressing they are released.
We experience complex thoughts, feelings and behaviors, but are only fully conscious of one element at a time. We subjugate feelings and thoughts when we are occupied with other things. This underground emotional energy influences our health and creates emotional habits. Since our minds process only one action at a time, thoughts and feelings are regularly processed below our conscious mind. It is not only unpleasant feelings that we deny, but also deep levels of thinking and feeling that we experience all day long.
The nanoVoice graphs our emotions, whether or not we are conscious of them. Our feelings go underground far more than we suspect:
- People unknowingly project their subliminal feelings onto others. For example, a person withdraws, not allowing anyone to get close, while he perceives that others have abandoned him.
- We clothe dark feelings in an acceptable light. Anger is often disguised as a righteous reaction.
- Subconscious expectations set up interpersonal difficulties. For example, we do not voice our expectations, yet we are wounded when they are not met.
- Unconscious feelings can trigger other people’s behavior. For example, Bob believes that he is “no good” and radiates this feeling. Those nearby feel this energy, subconsciously pick up on it and act accordingly. Subtly Bob conditioned others to treat him with low regard
- A person is rarely aware when his ego directs situations. When we are not conscious of it, our ego is extraordinarily hard to manage.
Usually we are clueless about subconscious feelings, illustrating that it is difficult to know ourselves from the inside out.
Negative emotions spread to those in close proximity. Just like second-hand smoke inflicts damage, so do our toxic emotions. Yet, we steadfastly believe that we can hide our feelings without any impact on others.
Edwards created the nanoVoice,” giving us inner knowledge so we can better navigate emotional challenges. The nanoVoice allows us to view our underlying emotions and access buried feelings. This unveils confusion, sheds light on indecision, and depicts ego issues. These revelations enable us to acknowledge, resolve and release negative emotional habits. Hats off to Sharry Edwards for this incredible gift!